"I’ve been a passionate advocate of Floorball since 2014. From the moment I was introduced to Floorball I was hooked. As a result I've been involved in promoting and educating people about the sport and it's benefits. Having 10 years of experience teaching, playing, coaching and developing youth programs, I could see how much of an impact the sport could have in the US. Floorball is blossoming as the fastest growing team sport in the world. I'm excited to have opportunities to share my passion of Floorball with others, and help them get their own programs started." - David Crawford, Floorball Guru, LLC CEO.
CEO David Crawford's Floorball Legacy
- Head Coach USA U19 Women's Floorball Team - Read More
- Training and playing for the Floorball USA Men’s National Team.
- Instruction at Gretzky Hockey School, Saint Martin’s University Intramurals, Pope John Paul High School, City of Lacey Parks & Recreation Department.
- Provided Floorball demonstrations for Special Olympics of Washington Unified Sports, Saint Martin's University, Pope John Paul High School, and North Thurston School District.
- Experience in youth sports programming, curriculum design, and development for municipal Parks & Recreation departments, campus intramural programs and private organizations throughout the country.
What Others Are Saying About Floorball Guru CEO David Crawford
“David Crawford’s volunteerism in stick sports is immeasurable. He is a valued instructor, who came into our inaugural Coeur D’Alene, Idaho summer camp and taught our campers the great game of floorball. His contributions to the game speak for themselves, and we were thrilled to invite him back the following year as a volunteer floorball coach with our next group of campers. David’s passion for the game, his work in enhancing the instruction provided to youth hockey players on how to play floorball became a valued asset to our program. We highly recommend David to anyone interested in adding floorball as a part of their program or organization.” - Ty Gretzky, Founder, Gretzky Hockey School
“David’s Floorball demo was a fantastic, fun presentation that involved everyone. Our dynamic team of physical education instructors enjoyed the hands-on training, curriculum design and overview. I’d highly recommend this to anyone looking to grow their activities for youth.” - Chris Cook, Physical Education Instructor, Meadows Elementary School, Lacey, Washington
- Reduced injury-risk contact for youth ages 4 – 10.
- No safety equipment required for field players to play.
- Rules minimize player contact.
- Incorporates the best of basketball, hockey, lacrosse & soccer without the risk of major youth injuries.
- Fast-paced sport played in a variety of configurations, including 3-on-3, 4-on-4, and 5-on-5.
- Fits program needs with or without goalies.
- Very popular sport for men and women.
- Promotes healthy, active exercise in a pressure-free environment for youth.
- Versatile with activity modification to include all ranges of players.
- Playing surface varies; can be played on astroturf, sport court, or gym floor.
Make Floorball Guru Your Winning Edge
Due to high demand, the staff at Floorball Guru, LLC is only able to work with a select amount of clients looking to create or enhance their Floorball programs.
Floorball Guru, LLC has the curriculum design and in-person development training qualifications desired by top municipal parks & recreation departments, hockey organizations, and campus intramurals. If you are interested in the next steps in seeing if Floorball Guru, LLC can work with your group or organization, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 360-819-7023.